Monday, July 13, 2009

The heat today had me horribly sick all day, feeling feverish, sluggish, and throwing up everything I ate. It's been horrible. Our living room has vaulted ceilings with a very large window up near a peek. This is exactly the side where the sun beats in. It's too high to cover and doesn't open, so it becomes like an oven in here. This makes the third day now that I've been sick from the heat.

Getting away from this is just one of the many reasons I can't wait to move!

We got the moving truck rented today, a 26'-UHaul.

In a month we'll be out of here, and I can't wait. I'll have a dedicated sewing room again, and we'll get to start setting up the nursery! Not to mention be close to family.

There's still so much to do though. There's a good week of packing to do, and I still need to get an appointment with a new doctor set up. Cody needs to find out which location he'll be working at. We need to recruit loading help for here. I think we've got unloaders set already.

With some luck, we'll stay put for about a year and a half or two years, and then go to Pennsylvania. For less than what we've paid in rent since Cody's been in the Bay Area, we can BUY a place IN FULL in some areas, and we don't want to live in a city, so it'd be perfect. The thought of living in a paid-in-full home with the few bills we have now (car's paid in full, no credit cards, so our bills are very few) is a dizzyingly wonderful thing.

1 comment:

  1. I think you would like it in this area. Of course Pa is a large state and I am near to the western side here in SE OHio.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.