Thursday, September 24, 2009

30 weeks!

I must remember to upload pics tonight or tomorrow instead of a week from now! The stupid USB cable I use is being a pain. Also updating my webpage with a few new things.

My fundal height is the same as it was two weeks ago, so that isn't so great. However it also doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem as her head seems to be pretty far down. I have been ordered to eat more fats. Yay for the order to eat cheeseburgers! Well, healthy fat. Like avocados. I have an intense love of avocados, so no one has to tell me twice to increase avocado-consumption. :)

On Freecycle two night ago, very late, maybe about 2am, someone listed a Singer sewing machine for sale. It doesn't have the ankle (the piece that holds the foot) or the cables, but it does have the manual and is the same exact model of machine my mother first taught me to sew on. So now I have it. :) I don't know if it works, but that's no concern. I can fix it. Just need to get the cables at some time and see first off it it powers up.

Going from Apple to the midwife's yesterday, I drove along the coast, top down on the convertible, classic rock music play, the dogs looking to be in a state of complete bliss. Little things like this make me love living here more than ever.

Also my baby shower is in another three weeks. I'm looking forward to that!

6 comments:

  1. I love guacamoli! I think if I ever had to chose a last meal it would defiantely be a bowl of guacamoli and chips to go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a link to your dressmaking site somewhere here? We're getting fed up with not finding dresses a toddler can wear on an everyday basis in colors other than pink. I have the impression you usually work on fancier dresses for special occasions, but I wanted to see if several copies of something simpler might be in the range of things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.ariaaustin.com

    We understand ENTIRELY what you mean. EVERYTHING for little girls is pink pink pink. And more pink. Our baby's nursery is lavender only because we're making everything. It's so hard to find things that aren't pink. Everything is pink!

    There are indeed some things I do that are suitable for daily wear. Cotton (which is always prewashed) regency dresses are perfect, and I'm updating my site today with another one. They're modest, unlike half of what's in stores for little ones, and have the benefit of being historical. =D They're higher-waisted, though can be lowered. Pinafores can also be made. Click on Collections are the top, then Children's Corner, for some style ideas. I do offer discounts on wardrobes of three or more pieces in the same size and style. The to latest dresses aren't on the site yet, so the link to the Edwardian dress won't actually go anywhere yet, though it clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I've written an email but I'm having trouble finding the address for you on the site - I can't find it on the ordering page, which doesn't mean it's not there, and the contact page is under construction. Can you help me find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how odd! That's not my comment page. Let me go get my external drive and reupload the one that it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.