Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tired

Since Cody's surgery, I've taken up 100% of everything around here. I'm doing all the dog-walking, cooking, cleaning, etc., in addition to taking care of him and the baby. I wake up with her in the middle of the night to nurse, then am up early to walk the girls. This is all just making me feel so drained.

Then last night was spent in the ER. Cody's been not doing so well. Among other things, he's had a fever between 100.4 and 101.2 consistently. Since the doc won't be in until Monday, it was to the ER with us, to make sure nothing serious was going on. So now he's got a script for Keflex that I need to go have filled before noon.

It doesn't help that I'm starting to feel sick.

Oh well. I'll get over it.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully he'll be back to feeling better soon and can take back over most of the doggie duties. The new baby all by herself is a lot of work. A lot of new Mom's try to nap when baby does so they get enough rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish the 3 of you a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.