Sunday, February 21, 2010

More pictures

It's been, what, a whole week with no new pictures? Too long!

I had more spit-up on me than she had on her face!
February 16, 2010


She was born with a sterling silver rattle in her mouth. I guess we fail because it's not a spoon. :) We are giving her a gift for her month-days. We want them to be things she can ass on to her own children. For her second, she got this antique sterling rattle.
February 17, 2010


Look at this little angel, so perfect.
February 17, 2010


She's just so precious.
February 18, 2010


Daddy and daughter asleep on the couch.
February 19, 2010


Don't throw the baby out with the (clean) laundry! I just laid her down to take both her and the basket to our bedroom. There's still quite a bit in the hallway, and so I only wanted to take one trip.
February 20, 2010




Grumpetty-grump-grump! Mommy's lil' activist! This was after the protest on Saturday. Wow, Yesterday. We've been so busy since then that it feels several days ago.
February 20, 2010



Tomorrow is Monday, meaning vacation's over. Vacation? Well, the weekend allowed for doing other things. During the day tomorrow, I'll be on the phone with a tax advocate and figuring out what to do regarding the IRS office. I'm still livid about that.

Let me think about something nice. Charlotte. And yesterday we picked 25 large avocados off the trees in our back yard.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.