Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Decided

I decided that I'm going to forge ahead with remaking the order, as the client originally agreed to (to top it off, I agreed she could keep both orders when/if the first shows up). She hasn't agreed to returning the first package if she receives a refund and then it shows up. I think I'm being fair with this. The post office hasn't yet declared the package a loss. If anyone wants to give me grief about this, I'll scan the customs receipt and tracking slip dated and stamped by the post office and direct any grief-givers to the usps.com site to see for themselves that it shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.