Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wedding stuff

Let's see. Two flower girl dresses are completely finished except for one sash. I still need to start Charlotte's.

One bridesmaid gown just needs to be hemmed and have the buttons put on. The other needs those but also the skirt to be cut and attached, and the sleeve bands put on.

I need to make the corset and bodice for my gown, not to mention hem and do the beading. The veil will be quick and easy. I got the pattern for the corset drafted tonight and will make it, minus the boning I need to order, tomorrow. I need to measure the channels to know the lengths to order, and then I'll make the bodice. That's lightly boned, so I may just order several lengths so I don't have to wait.

I need to start and finish one bridesmaid bouquet, the other and mine are both finished and even crystaled. I need to make a special outfit for my childhood stuffed bunny. More on that later.

I need to make three corsages, one for Cody's mom, one for my mom in case she actually shows, and an extra. The boutonnieres are finished.

These are the things I need to finish in the next 30 days. I'd say three weeks just so there's enough of a buffer for me to not go nuts. RSVPs are rolling in. It all feels surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.