Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Awwww, poor baby!

I shall silently mutter the obscenities that describe this week. The car, someone working under my identity again and the IRS putting me on the hook for the taxes, etc.. If I didn't have Cody, I'd go jump off the nearest cliff or bridge. It's been hectic and hellish enough that I'm not even going to bother going into any detail.

Yesterday Charlotte had two accidents. She was running, and twice she fell in that way that she missed landing on her knees and hands and went right to her face. On concrete. My mom was watching her, and still feels so bad that she couldn't get to Charlotte in time. Her bottom lip ended up all swollen and her nose bled, but she's all right. She's not at all bothered. Even though her lip was swollen enough that her biggest smile didn't show her bottom teeth. Tough little bugger. Grandma was, and still is, shaken up, and Lottie cried all of a minute before wanting down to run again.





Today her lip is almost back to normal. And boy oh boy is she ever being a pill and trying to get into everything.

1 comment:

  1. Babies bounce back fast - which is fortunate, as they have a lot of accidents!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.