Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm so mentally exhausted

After the cops having to come out today, followed by the mobile crisis intervention team, followed by the cops again, my mom's been taken in for an involuntary psychiatric hold and I have the option of pressing criminal charges on her (though I'm not going to). My mother-in-law is heading here now to be with us. It's been a hell of a day, and she's been coming unhinged badly this week. It was enough today that several of the neighbors were outside to see what was going on, and the neighbors across the street who I spoke to while waiting for the cops the second time said they thought someone had died.

I don't know what to do at this point. When she's released, she has no where else to go, and she will die if left to the streets, but I'm not in any way equipped to handle all of this, even with Cody's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.