Monday, March 21, 2011

Phantom of the Opera Christine Daee Dressing/Mirror ensemble

So it's been a few more days. Oh well. I got them up on Facebook. See my page here: Aria Couture and become a fan. I'll also update there more often. I really need to update my regular website, which takes forever.

When Cody first saw this, he though something was missing. Nope, the skirt is sheer!

Separate chemise and skirt, and corset.

The robe is meant to be left open. The original in the film didn't have a closure.

However, a ribbon lets it close beautifully without adding anything to the robe.

Long, pretty train. The entire robe is edged in sequined lace. At the neckline and down to the waist, it's gathered.

Made to bustle by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.