Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New look!

I've had the same layout since day 1 of this particular blog, way back in mid-2009. Charlotte was still a little bundle of "kick mommy's bladder"! I decided it's finally time for an updated look, and to maybe add some focus to this blog. Oh sure, there'll still be the complaining that's kinda sorta stereotypical of me, but I think it would do me some good to add positive focus. Yes, this means sharing recipes and cleaning tips. There's been so much that's dragged me down that I need to thing more about the good, and the good, for me, involves wearing aprons and making whole wheat bread with honey. So that's what I'm going to do.

For now, I'm going to make a sandwich, a peanut butter and strawberry preserves sandwich on some cheater-bread I bought at the store last night because there was no bread flour on the shelf and I didn't feel like tracking someone down to find some in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.