Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snippets

Our car sold this afternoon. I'm sad. I loved that car.

Cody has laryngitis. It can last a couple weeks. He's able to go to work, but one of the operators is having to make the phone calls he's usually in charge of. He literally can't talk.

The show An Idiot Abroad is one of the best ever. I don't watch it laughing at Karl for being an "idiot." He's really not. I can't stand how mean Ricky and Stephen are to him.

The corset I'm working on for that Christine/Phantom ensemble is amazing. The sequins really catch the light in a gorgeous way. It's unusual how the original closes with hooks and eyes in the front. I'll be finished in a few days. And then I am going to have to update my site. I'm not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.